Monday 5 December 2011

Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet? Don't mind if I do!

In the run up to Christmas, a couple of friends and me have decided to celebrate the end of our first semester at university!

To do this, we're catching the train after our last lecture to go and eat at a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet on Oxford Road in Manchester. The thing I like about Chinese food is that they're extremely vegetarian friendly. They have lots of options for us veggies to pick from: from egg friend rice to pineapple fritters, from noodles to coconut jelly! Bliss!

I considered going to the gym today to burn off some guilt calories...but you know what? I'm not going to. It's Christmas month after all, a time where everyone is allowed to be merry and indulge. I'm simply going to relax, eat and have a good time with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment